The Hawk Vehicle Sanitizer is ideal wherever sanitizing of vehicles or work areas has to be carried out by chemical means. The PR1000A chemical demand valve keeps a 5 inch vacuum on the pump inlet, regardless of the incoming water pressure. This allows chemical to be sucked into the system in an accurately metered way.
It is inexpensive and reliable. The vehicle sanitizer should be mounted on a wall, be connected to water mains, and has a lockable stainless steel cover.
Vehicle Sanitizer Features
- Ideal for applying disinfectants or cleaning chemicals to a surface at low pressures
- Robust stainless steel cover
- Able to suck chemical directly from a drum
- Compact unit, with wall mounting bracket
- Available with 2m lance, with or without shut-off valve
Min Inlet Pressure